Littleton TV Mounting Service
Provided by A Handy Man LLC, your Littleton TV Mounting Service Experts
Contact Us Today
Request A Quote
Considering the time we Americans spend in front of the TV, it is one of the most important purchases for any household. And, with new TV technology it’s easy to mount your TV on the wall; out of the way from everyday living. So, when you are ready to move to a wall mounted TV, that’s when you can rely on A Handy Man’s Littleton TV mounting service.
Why Wall Mount Your TV
Wall mounting is one of the two ways of mounting your TV and it has seen a considerable rise in popularity in recent times. Here’s why:
- It saves space: With homes shrinking in size, space-saving options have become the desired choice for many. Wall mounting your TV saves you space, which means you can dare to dream of bigger screens even if you have limited space. It also means you can fit more things despite having a TV in the room.
- It allows you to go bigger: If you are not wall mounting your TV, you have to consider the space available before choosing the screen size you can buy. However, wall mounting negates this problem. As long as you have a wall big enough to mount the TV on, you can buy a big screen without having to worry about the size of the room.
- It is the safer option: A stand mount puts your TV in the way of daily life: Kids running, people playing, and the like, which puts people and your TV in danger. A wall mount TV is safer for everyone concerned.
The Different Types Of Wall Mount
There are several types of TV wall mounts. We list them below:
- Flat Mount: Also known as the “Fixed” and “Low Profile” TV wall mount bracket, this wall mount method is the simplest and most commonly used. It is easy to install and has the cheapest mount brackets. However, you lose control of the TV’s movement. Once mounted, the TV has no flexibility whatsoever. You cannot move the TV screen at all in any direction nor can you change its angle for better viewing.
- Tilting Wall Mount: Tilting wall mounts bring some flexibility to the arrangement. They allow vertical adjustment of anywhere between 5 degrees to 15 degrees, allowing you to adjust the vertical angle to some extent for better viewing. While this allows for better viewing for kids, tilting wall mount does not offer any kind of horizontal movement at all.
- Full Motion TV Wall Mount: Also referred to as “Swivel” and “Articulating” TV wall mount, this type offers the widest range of viewing angles. It allows you to make horizontal and vertical adjustments to get just the right angle for viewing. Considering the full range of motion it features, it naturally comes at a higher cost than its counterparts.
Can TV Wall Mount Be A DIY Project?
A little bit of know-how and some instructional videos can indeed help you wall mount your TV, particularly a flat mount or a tilting wall mount.
However, while it is possible to make wall-mounting your TV a DIY project, why not leave it to the experts?
The professionals at A Handy Man LLC have the experience and expertise to know exactly what height and angle will be best for optimal viewing, how to install the TV to make the most of internal lighting and avoid any external glare issues, and the like.
Other than doing the job more effectively, we will also complete it more efficiently and safely. What’s more, if you are dealing with messy wiring then a professional will be able to offer several solutions to keep the space around your TV clean and mess-free. For all these reasons and more, it is best to hire us for your Littleton TV service and installation.
Littleton TV Mounting Service
If you are looking for a custom TV wall mount installation service then we are the service to call. There are several reasons that make us the best in the business:
- Experienced Professionals: We have been in the business of TV mounting for a while now. There is no size of TV, no type of wall-mounting and no kind of complication that we haven’t faced and overcome. Our experience and expertise make us capable of taking on a project no matter how challenging it is. You need your TV mounted over the fireplace? We got it. You have wires that need to be hidden well? We have you covered. You want your TV mounted to get the best viewing angles and results? That’s our priority.
- Hassle-Free Service: The fact that we are so well-versed in the art of mounting TVs means we have a simple, streamlined process in place, which allows us to offer you a TV wall mount service with minimal hassle to you. We are punctual and efficient, and we endeavor to get our job done with minimal disturbance to those in the household.
- Your Safety Is Our Priority: We have visited homes with little children, the elderly, and with limited space for installation. These are challenging circumstances because mounting a TV requires the use of tools and movement of heavy items. Our professionals make it their priority to operate in a manner that ensures the safety of everyone in the house. Additionally, a wall-mounted TV can pose a serious hazard if not installed properly. This is why our team focuses on doing a thorough job of mounting the TV and double-checking all the jobs done to ensure that the TV is safely mounted to its location.
- Positive Customer Reviews: The plethora of positive customer reviews you will find about our service is sufficient proof of our quality of service and dedication to delivering the highest possible level of customer satisfaction.
So whatever your TV-mounting needs, you can rest easy knowing we are handling it. Call us today, and let us help you get the most value from out Littleton TV mounting service.