Littleton New Toilet Install
Provided by A Handy Man LLC, Your Littleton New Toilet Install Professionals
Contact Us Today
Request A Quote
Bathrooms are the heart of a home. Whether in terms of appearances or for personal comfort, bathrooms play a key role in making the difference. And when you ask what in the bathroom makes the biggest impact, the answer is simple: Toilets.
Why Might You Need A New Toilet
- Your existing toilet is leaking, clogged, or constantly needs repairs: The most obvious reason why you should be installing a new toilet is that your existing one is worn out. Whether it is constantly leaking/running or seems to need frequent repairs, if your existing toilet has reached the end of its life, getting a new toilet is the best solution for your comfort and peace of mind.
- Your preferred shape of toilet has changed: Toilets typically come either round in shape or elongated. It might be that you want to change from one shape to another. For example, perhaps the bathroom will now be used primarily by a guy in which case the elongated shape is much more suitable, therefore requiring you to replace the round one.
- You have just bought the home: You are a brand new homeowner to a property and you find using a used toilet repulsive or simply do not like it. Replacing it with one that you do like will help you feel more comfortable in your new place and create a sense of connection and ownership.
- You need to change the color of your toilet to match it with the rest of the bathroom: You might have completed a bathroom remodel recently and the color palette you have for it requires that you change the toilet’s color to get a cohesive look.
- You want to improve the water-usage efficiency of your toilet: Older toilets are known to be the more inefficient ones when it comes to water usage which would contribute to higher utility bills. If you have an older model in your bathroom it would make sense to upgrade to a new, efficient one, which would reduce your bills and be more environmentally-friendly, as well.
Steps Involved In Installing A Toilet
Although you don’t need to be a plumber to install a new toilet, the process can be more complicated that one thinks. Here we give you a superficial glance at the steps involved in installing a new toilet:
- Remove the existing toilet. This will involve turning off the water, draining the toilet of all the water, cutting off the main water supply, removing the bolts holding the toilet in place, finding and removing the old toilet’s seal (aka wax ring,) and finally removing the tank and the bowl.
- Inspect the toilet flange. The toilet flange connects the toilet to the floor. Inspect the toilet flange for any damage or cracks. It is also important to check if the toilet flange is compatible with the new toilet. In some cases, you will need to get a new, compatible toilet flange for your new toilet.
- Install the new toilet seal on the flange.
- Put the toilet on the flange and bolt it to the floor.
- Attach the tank to the bowl.
- Finally, install the toilet seat and lid and check for any leaks.
Do You Need A Handyman For The Job
- Based on the steps mentioned above, you may argue that installing a new toilet is a straightforward process and can easily be turned into a DIY project. It may seem to be the case but that is not so. The process may seem very simple, but it does require a certain amount of plumbing knowledge and expertise, for the job to be done effectively. Furthermore, the aforementioned process lists the steps in a typical toilet install…but with all the pipes and heavy-duty accessories involved, things can often go wrong, in which case a Handyman can draw on his experience and knowledge to expertly handle the situation. And, finally, an experienced handyman will get the job done efficiently, safely, and is likely to deliver more superior aesthetic and functional results. For all these reasons, it is best to hire a professional for the job. This way you won’t have to worry about the installation getting messed up and you having to pay even more for a costly fix of the situation.
Why Choose Us For Your Littleton New Toilet Install
If you need your new toilet installed and are anywhere within our service area, don’t hesitate to give us a call. Why? Because:
- We are experienced professionals: We have considerable experience in installing toilets of all shapes and sizes and of dealing with all sorts of unexpected challenges during installation. This means you can rest assured that no matter how challenging your toilet installation may be, we have you comprehensively covered.
- We offer safe, efficient installation: We understand how critical toilets are in the daily routine, which is why we know that getting it done right as quickly as possible is high in the list of priorities of getting the job done. We make sure to do exactly that, all the while making sure that our process of installation is as safe as possible.
- We have very competitive rates: We know that the biggest reason why people try to install their toilets themselves is the thought of making costly payments for professional installation. We have been in the market for a long time and understand exactly how and what to do to make the process short and cost-effective. And we pass on our lower costs to our customers by having some of the most competitive rates in the market.
- Positive customer reviews: If you doubt the quality of our service and the level of customer satisfaction we deliver, simply look up our online customer reviews and you will know that we deliver what we promise every single time.
So, if you need a new toilet installed and are in our service area, then contacting us for the job is a no-brainer. Call today for quality installation, economic rates, efficient installation and the highest level of customer satisfaction!